Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bottle?

Okay so I have totally been swimming in the Laundry Whirlpool of Wo and today my good friend offered to take Ian for a few hours so I could have some focused time to get stuff done. Let me tell you, it was awesome! I got a lot done and Ian even took a bottle. I have tried to get Joe to give him a bottle from time to time so I would be able to leave him for a few hours or so Joe would be able to put him to bed while I was at YW. Well, I guess He didn't try very hard, because today, Ian had no problem downing a bottle. I wish I could have gotten a picture of it, but alas I was not there. But I think I know what clothes we can fit into our suit cases and what we will have to ship off with our household goods! Pretty successful day, I think!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm surprised she didn't snap pictures while he was there... o wait that's my house.

Kellie and Brian said...

Isn't it funny that something as small as a baby drinking a bottle can make all the difference in the world? One of the happiest days of my life is when Maggie took her first bottle! And the next happiest day when she quit taking it!

Ron and Hillary Dummar said...

Wow! Your blog looks awesome. You are going to have to give me some pointers when I see you in May! We are so glad we will be able to see more of you all!

Ron and Hillary Dummar said...

Wow! Your blog looks awesome! You are going to have to give me some pointers when I see you in May! We are so glad you will be living a little closer to us!