Sunday, April 18, 2010

Who? Where? How?

Okay, so I am terrible at keeping this up.  Right now life couldn't get too much crazier than it is, but I am sure that if I think hard enough I could think of some way to make it possible.  The boys have been playing baseball and Matthew is doing very well.  (except when he decides to sit down and take a break during the part of the inning that he is supposed to be playing short stop or outfield.)
 
 Landon is learning how to not be the very best.  He want's so badly to be the best one out there and unfortunately baseball isn't one of his better abilities.
                      
Ian is growing up so fast.  He has a small vocabulary, but that is because when he wants something, his brothers do all the talking for him.  They love him and he adores them.  His favorite is still his daddy. 
 
Joe is doing well in school.  He doesn't think so, but He is really doing well.  This passed weekend he decided to take something I said a few weeks ago and make it happen.  I had told him we should look into getting a patio fire pit.  I thought it would be really fun.  So while I was at Matt's game and he was heading home from Landon's, he went and bought some cinder blocks and river rocks, dug out a pit in the back yard, snagged some wood from some of the neighborhood trees that are being cut down and build me a fire pit.  I was so impressed!  I do have to say, it was much more cost effective to build one of our own than to buy one at Target.  ($35 compared to $99!!)
I am halfway through my term in school.  Yes that is right I have gone back to school.  "Crazy!" you might say and crazy I probably am, but I love it.  I feel so much better knowing that I am getting closer to having a degree.  I am attending Westwood College Online.  It's based out of Denver CO.  I am studying Interior Design.  I am really stretching myself and trying to do my best.  Online classes are not quite as I had expected, but I am doing it.
We are getting ready for our Dummar Family Reunion in June.  We are making everyone go camping!!!  Joe and I are in charge this year and it's been really fun planning it all.
That is about all for now.  We will try to get some pics out here of the fire pit.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Sounds like fun as always! love you guys!

Powells said...

Love it!!!! Sounds like fun! I am halfway through my second term at school, kinda like you!! Congrats, especially for doing it online, I hate online classes. I need the social interaction desperately (it also helps my grade)! Good to hear form you, keep it up!!

Kellie and Brian said...

It's always more fun to catch butterflies in the outfield than actual baseballs! Way to go on going back to school!

nateandcj said...

Someday I will be able to finish school?!? You rock for taking it on! Hope you guys are doing well and we miss you tons!!