Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bagels anyone?

So I got very ambitious today after I bought a bagel that I was less than impressed with.  There is a great Doughnut and Bagel shop not far from my house.  They don't have a huge selection, but I have been told how fabulous they are so I splurged and bought a bagel.  After eating it and feeling less than excited to ever go back, I decided to make my own.  I made a Blueberry, Onion and Italian.  Let me say, the Onion and Italian are FABULOUS!!  The Blueberry needed some sugar or sweetness, but it was still awesome!  Everyone should totally make their own bagels!  I will keep experimenting and let you all know just how many great and fantastic flavors I can come up with!

2 comments:

April said...

Those totally look like bagel-shop bagels! How'd you do them?

Parkes Family said...

Those look awesome, I'm totally going to try it!