Saturday, July 30, 2011

Project 2

So for our second kind of big project we made three small simple bookcases.  These were so easy to make!!  They still need another coat of paint, but I love them!!


Here are some pics of the process:





I hope everyone love these as much as I do!!

There was only one thing that happened, I accidentally put a nail through Joe's finger.  He was marking where I was supposed to nail, and his thumb slipped and so did the gun right as I pulled the trigger.  I stopped using the nail gun after that.  Don't worry, He's fine.  The nail went right through.  (I felt so bad I had to put myself in a big timeout!)

So Yes this project actually does have blood, sweat and tears mixed in with it!

2 comments:

Powells said...

I love it! I have trying to get hugh to build me a few things, like a book shelf. Nice Job!!

Tiffany said...

Ouch!!!