Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hello and once again....

So the other day as I was in my room preparing myself for the upcoming excitement of homeschooling, (meaning I was trying to take a nap) I could hear my kids horse playing and I thought about yelling at them but decided to try to ignore them... BAD IDEA!!!  I should have yelled.  Matthew was running around with my camera and Landon was chasing him trying to get it away from him... needless to say I no longer have a working camera.  So unless anyone wants to send an extra one my way it will be a while before I get a new one since I don't want to spend the money on one I don't like so I'm saving up for one I do like:  Cannon EOS Rebel Ti2 from Costco is my preferred but I would take a Nikon D90 as well.  So faithful followers I will keep the updates coming but they won't contain pics for a little while.  :) 

1 comment:

Kellie and Brian said...

You're going to homeschool? Where on earth does one get the energy for that! Good luck! We caught up on your blogging and Brian saw the list of power tools you purchased for the bed. He strongly approves because all those tools are on his wishlist! Luckily, our bed frame is hanging in there so he can't splurge yet!