Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Projects on hold for a little while

So as I finished the bathroom, and Joe started more hours at work, I decided to take a mini break from projects. 

Only because I want to do them with Joe... and I'm a perpetual procrastinator.  ;)  So this week we are just going to take it easy.  But I am going to be giving a lesson in Relief Society on Sunday on Eternal Marriage.  This is a wonderful opportunity to reflect upon my own marriage.  I must say that I have the best husband in the world.  He inspires me everyday to be better and more.  I am so thankful that we have been sealed in the temple.  I am so thankful that so long as we are worthy and work together for it, we can have a marriage that lasts through out eternity!  I feel so blessed to be able to have this future ahead of me! 

I can hardly wait to have the chance to help the sisters in my ward to learn and grow from this lesson, as well as be inspired to have eternal marriages regardless of all the trials they are facing now.  Wish me luck!


No comments: