Saturday, May 8, 2010

Caught in the act!

Last night Joe made a batch of cookies to give out at church on Sunday for Mothers day.  There were a few left over and he had left them out.  This morning as I walked in to the kitchen I noticed a few of the cookies had bites taken out of them.

I was curious as to which of my boys did this so I waited and watched, camera ready to catch the cookie eater.  Then without so much as a look my way, the culprit sauntered in and did it again!
Then I caught his attention and low and behold, the cutest little snitch looked at me and smiled!  how can you get upset at someone so adorable and charming as this!


Ian I love you and boy oh boy do we need to find some way to keep you from finding all the good stuff!!!  Eat up buddy boy!

1 comment:

Christena said...

He's so cute and getting so big. Good luck keeping stuff away from him. If you figure it out, let me know how!