Monday, May 17, 2010

Term 1


It's official.  My first term back in college is coming to a close.  I start term 2 next Monday.  Although I didn't get an A+ in all my classes, I was able to keep all of them over 90%!!  Three of my four classes were over 96%!  I can honestly say I never thought I could do this well.  I struggled all through high school just to make a B- and here I am getting A's!  I won't say I had it easy, but I did my best, handed in all my work, and it all paid off!  I am so happy that I did so well.  

Now, on to next term and we will see how it goes.  I actually have a math class and I have heard that math is a 70% fail rate.  I am determined to not be one of those 70%!  (I don't think I will be with Joe as my most fabulous tutor!)  

Thank you everyone who encouraged me and and helped me this term, I could not have done it without you!!

4 comments:

Powells said...

That is Amazing!! Good Job. I got a's in three of my four classes, English I got a B. I think my English teacher is a grade Nazi, she said I got the highest grade in her class. Anyway, Good luck on next term. Math is not easy but if you put the time it requires to learn the problems you will get it! I was so excited to get a 98% on my Math final, But I literally put hours every day into my math homework and my teacher was nice enough to give us extra credit for doing stuff in class. Make sure you get a good teacher, unless you are doing it online, then good luck!

Jamie said...

AWESOME JOB SIS! Seriously, that is fantastic! I keep considering online school and you give me hope. I sure do love you and I'm definitely proud of you. Give the boys a squeeze from Auntie J!

April said...

Congratulations! I'm determined to get a 4.0 also... sometimes easier said than done :)

kristib said...

You are wonder woman! Congratulations on doing so well!