Monday, October 18, 2010

ooops!

So my hubby is a pretty good handy man and even a decent computer dude, but I believe he found his match today.  Here is the story from the beginning:


A few weeks ago my wonderful hubby was able to go on a trip to Portugal for a conference.  Lucky I know.  He took my camera to take pictures for me and they are amazing!  When I get the chance I will post some of them.  Anywho, he tried to download some pictures on to his computer by utilizing it's card reader not realizing he needed to have the little adapter card reader with my card because it's smaller than others.  So needless to say, it got stuck inside the computer.  Well, tonight he dared to open the laptop up and get the card out.  The down side to this?  Now he can't get his laptop to start up.  Hmmm.... what to do in this time of crisis.  Three things come to mind: 1) We could take it to a real computer dude to get it fixed.  2) We could go buy a new one.  3) My wonderful hubby could attempt to fix it again.  The out come to all of the above, I am afraid, will result in a new laptop.  But alas we shall see.  Only time and a few hours of silent reflection on my part will bring this dilemma to an end.  Good luck MWH.  I love you and hopefully you will come out of this unscathed. 

2 comments:

Jamie said...

yowza! Sounds like you guys have been busy these days! ;) I hope you get things figured out.

Christena said...

Wow! Good luck with all of that Chelle!! I hope that you can solve your dilemma!