Friday, April 1, 2011

Oh the Warmth!

In spite of the crazy weather yesterday, today is beautiful!  Warm and sunny, just the way I like it.  We got up "early" and got ourselves ready and we headed out for the beautiful Orlando temple.  We have made it a few temples in our eleven years of marriage and this one did not disappoint.  The workers were kind and happy to be there and I don't blame them one bit!  I hope that someday I can work at the temple.  It's so peaceful and so inspiring.  It was great to be there and not have to worry about rushing back to make sure the kids had not tied up the sitter or drove them crazy.  It was just what we needed to make sure the decisions we are making are the right ones.  Our Realtor is under the weather at the moment so we have the day to ourselves and we plan on making the rounds to get familiar with the communities around here.  Last night we went to a little bistro called NoHo Bistro.  I have decided that Bistro's are the best!  They are quiet and usually not too crowded.  The waiter was funny, the owner very nice, and the chef was spectacular! We started out with black pepper and cheddar biscuit with homemade apricot butter, YUM!  Next was the salsa and tortilla chips, Three kinds of salsas that were do die for! One regular fresh salsa, one orange and pepper salsa and our favorite, a Thai Peanut salsa!  then we were treated to a salad with greens, candied walnuts, apple bacon and a cheddar vinaigrette.  Our Entree's:   Joe ate Scallops and Shrimp pasta while I had the Mushroom Ravioli with fresh peas and a tasty white sauce.  Then came dessert!  A Key Lime Raspberry trifle with Coconut bread!  Oh I was in heaven!!!  I could have died a very happy woman last night.  But then I would have missed out on attending the temple today so it was a good thing I didn't die!  Any who, of course I took pics on my phone but alas I still haven't figured out how to get them on my computer yet.  As soon as I can, I will get them uploaded!  Off for more adventures!

No comments: