Friday, February 27, 2009

Part 2

So I want to let you all know just how much I love my husband! First he buys me a chinese wool rug then today we put our down payment on the Van, which will be ready by May 1st!!!! After that, we went back over to buy another chinese wool runner, but they didn't have the one Joe really liked, so instead he bought another 6x9 rug and and 8 ft. runner that are just amazingly beautiful AND I got my Secratary!!!! He totally suprized me with that one! I am so shocked! He doesn't like it because it's not quite as "ornate" as some of the other items, but I fell in love with it when I saw it. So Because our rugs are in their wrappers, and I forgot to take the camera with us, I can't show them to you, but here is a picture of our secratary! It's not the best picture but it'll do until you come and see it for yourselves!

No comments: